Monday, July 6, 2015

In search of MY perfect body!

 So many work out programs to choose from so many diets and information its exhausting to pick a plan! You Finally start on one and all your peeps find the need to tell you all about how you will fail and why it a terrible plan! Its to overwhelming and you end up starting a million plans and not finishing one! So I decided to finish and to start over and finish again! I decided to put this blog together and pick a couple of fitness programs to try out and finish all the way to the end and post what was hard about it and what was doable or not! Although I do have a goal weight my goal is not to focus on that! but to see the body changes and inform whoever is interested if the plan really works and why it works, the struggles and etc.

      The Fat Facts

  •  Starting weight: 68 Kilos 
  •  Goal weight: 55-57 kilos
  •  Height: 5'2" 


  1. Neck circumference: 33 cm
  2. Bust:105.5 cm
  3. Upper arm: 35.5 cm
  4. Waist: 85.5 cm
  5. Stomach: 97 cm
  6. Lower hips: 102.5 cm
  7. Thigh: 61.5 cm 
  8.  Calf: 40 cm
  9.  Ankle: 22 cm
 The First Work Out Program: 

The Diet Plan 

  • Calories: 2,000
  • Macro-nutrients: 55% carbohydrates / 25% Proteins / 25% fat
  • Restrictions: Not treat my self unless its my birthday or once a week as long as I stay with in my calories! 
The Time Frame

Theres no way of telling how long it take to loose 11 to 13 kilos but the truth is I am not going to stop I am going to do the 12 weeks and when this one is over if it worked or not I will keep going I want to do every single diet there is out there and every single exercise plan as long as its healthy I am trying it out for the length it is recommended! So this is my rest of the year plan and schedule as far as programs go:
Next Year I'll be posting a new calendar.













  

No comments:

Post a Comment